返回列表 發帖

Virtovo – $7/month 1GB KVM VPS in Miami, USA, and Vancouver, Canada

Source:Low End Box

Susan, from Virtovo, sent in some special offers for us LowEndBox users! Virtovo is a fairly new company, having launched in December 2013. They offer KVM machines out of Miami, Florida, USA, and out of Vancouver, Canada. Both pretty decent locations connectivity-wise. Vancouver is somewhat of a rare location; I don’t remember us having featured it before. Their host nodes run dual Intel Xeon E5-2620v2 (2.1Ghz) CPUs with 128GB RAM, a minimum of 8 disk in RAID10, and redundant 1Gbps uplinks at the node level. All in all not too shabby! Virtovo is a registered company in England & Wales and is one of the few hosts around here that uses Blesta rather than WHMCS. Susan tells me they have a custom developed plugin for Blesta that allows near full control of your server from within Blesta. IPv6 is available at their Miami location but they are not deploying IPv6 yet because of their dissatisfaction with SolusVM’s IP allocation methods. I can’t say I strongly disagree with that. So, hopefully, after the next SolusVM update, IPv6 will be available with these plans. As a LowEndBox exclusive the hard drive space for these offers is doubled. You do need to open a ticket after ordering to get the disk space doubled. As usual, please share your experiences with us in the comments

Miami KVMH1
  • 512MB RAM
  • 1 CPU core
  • 25GB disk space
  • + 25GB additional disk space
  • 1TB bandwith
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4 address
  • KVM/SolusVM
  • Miami, Florida, USA
  • Coupon: LEBLETSPRING
  • $3.5/month
  • Order here
Miami KVMH2
  • 1024MB RAM
  • 2 CPU cores
  • 50GB disk space
  • + 50GB additional disk space
  • 2TB bandwith
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4 address
  • KVM/SolusVM
  • Miami, Florida, USA
  • Coupon: LEBLETSPRING
  • $7/month
  • Order here
Vancouver KVMH2
  • 1024MB RAM
  • 2 CPU cores
  • 50GB disk space
  • + 50GB additional disk space
  • 512GB bandwith
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4 address
  • KVM/SolusVM
  • Vancouver, Canada
  • Coupon: VANLAUNCH
  • $7/month
  • Order here

Open a ticket after ordering to receive the double bandwidth!

Virtovo accepts payments via Credit Cards and PayPal. As always, you should read their Terms of Service before ordering!

Network information
CoreSite, Miami, Florida, USA
Test IPv4: mia.virtovo.com
Test file: http://mia.virtovo.com/100MB.zip
Vancouver, Canada
Test IPv4: 162.245.146.132
Test file: http://162.245.146.132/100MB.zip

返回列表