返回列表 發帖

Hukot – $4.02/month 256MB and $5.72/month 512MB KVM VPS in the Czech Republic

Hukot, a company from the Czech Republic, is the next one in my series of surprise posts. They have been shared on LowEndTalk before by community member Spirit, but this time I’m putting them up here so all of the non-LowEndTalk members can try these guys out as well! Hukot is a hosting provider that offers VPS among other products. They are located in the Czech Republic, as are their servers. The official name of the company is SecurityNet.cz s.r.o. and according to the website they have been in business for 11 year. These KVM machines come with their own custom control panel, which is actually quite nice. It allows you to upload your own ISO to install your VPS, comes with a Java-based VNC console that works (you do need to whitelist them in your Java security settings), and I believe you can even distribute resources of multiple purchased VPS the way you want it. All network information of your server is also easily available; this includes IPv6 information, something which SolusVM does not provider and requires you to open a ticket most of the time. I’ve been using one of these boxes as a monitoring node for over a month now, and I have to say I am impressed with the speed! Anyway, enjoy these offers and feel free to share your experiences with Hukot in the comments or at LowEndTalk!

Virtual server Na kukačku
  • 256MB RAM
  • 1 CPU core
  • 5GB disk space
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • 100Mbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4 address
  • /64 IPv6
  • KVM/Custom
  • €2.92/month
  • $4.02/month
  • Order here
Virtual server Sexíček
  • 512MB RAM
  • 1 CPU core
  • 10GB disk space
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • 100Mbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4 address
  • /64 IPv6
  • KVM/Custom
  • €4.16/month
  • $5.72/month
  • Order here

Customers from the Czech Republic or without a valid EU VAT ID do have to pay VAT. The VAT procedure doesn’t seem to be automated, so expect you have to pay VAT on the first invoice in case you do have a VAT number. You could try and send them a ticket in advance, though, or just ticket the “Don’t charge me VAT box” (I didn’t notice it up to now and I’m not sure if there’s strings attached). The sign-up procedure is very stringent about what data you put in, so play around about with the zip code and the phone number fields to get it right. Pay attention: the form defaults to the managed product variant in case a form field was invalid! Just select the unmanaged variant again and you’ll be good.

Hukot accepts payments via PayPal, credit cards through PayPal, and bank transfer. Additional IPv4 addresses are available at €2.50 ($3.44) a month. As usual, please read their Terms of Service before you order! They also have some sort of Operating Procedure document (PDF), which is written in Czech, but it may be worth checking that out if you’re interested.
I haven’t been able to find any test IPs, but I’m sure they don’t mind you asking for one with a ticket. Support is fast, in my experience, so that’ll be OK!

Source:Low End Box

返回列表