返回列表 發帖

Host1Plus.com – $2/month 256MB OpenVZ in South Africa, Brazil, Germany, or the USA

Source:Low End Box

Paulius, from Host1Plus.com, is back with a update to their last offer. The last one was already pretty nice, offering Germany and Brazil as locations. This time, it adds Johannesburg, South Africa to the available locations, as well as Chicago, Illinois, USA! I’m pretty sure this is the cheapest South Africa offer we’ve ever seen on LowEndBox.com and probably only the second in it’s history. What makes this offer even more unique, is that it has quite some bandwidth. Yes, the port speed may be limited to 15Mbps, but 1TB of bandwidth is still 1TB and you can use it all. Host1Plus has been doing business since 2008 and is a division of D. E. Technologies Ltd., which is a registered company in England and Wales. They have offices in London (UK), Kaunas (Lithuania), Frankfurt am Maine (Germany) so I have the idea they have quite an operation running. From my personal experience I can say these machines run just fine. I have one both in Brazil and South Africa and for the past two months they’ve had 100% uptime. If you decide to give them a try, please share your experiences with us in the comments!

Level 1
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 0.5 vCPU Core
  • 15 GB disk space
  • 1TB bandwidth
  • 15 Mbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4 address
  • OpenVZ/Custom
  • $2/month
  • Order here
Level 2
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 1 vCPU Core
  • 25 GB Diskspace
  • 1TB Bandwidth
  • 15 Mbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4 address
  • OpenVZ/Custom
  • $4/month
  • Order here

Some notes: If you order for more than one month, it gets even cheaper. For example, the annual price of Level 2 per month is $3.08 ($36.96 per year)! TUN/TAP, PPP, and NAT are $1/month each, so if you are going to use one of these for VPN, you’re looking at a little price increase. Additional IPv4 addresses are available for $2/month.

HOST1PLUS accepts payments via Debit/Credit card, PayPal, AliPay, WebMoney, CashU, and Paysera. They have a refund policy which is worth reading before you order, so you know what you’re up to. Their Terms of Service has a long list of prohibited content and actions, such as copyright infringing content, use of gaming servers, proxies, bots, etc. Be sure to also read their Spam Policy.

Network information
Germany Data Center based in Frankfurt with Host1Plus.com’s own Data Center.
Brazil Data Center based in São Paulo with Equinix
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
IPv4 test:  5.175.192.201
São Paulo, Brazil
IPv4 test:  181.41.197.5
Johannesburg, South Africa
IPv4 test:  154.127.61.2
Chicago IL, USA
IPv4 test:  191.101.1.2

返回列表