返回列表 發帖

PakCloudHost Kicks off CyberMonday with Some Big VPSes in LA/NJ! (2GB for $30/year!)

Not long ago I saw a great offer on LowEndTalk by PakCloudHost so I asked Muhammad if they’d like to feature an offer for our Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotions.  I’m glad they agreed because we’ve got something pretty cool for LEB readers:

• 2GB OpenVZ with 60GB of disk and 3TB for bandwidth for only $30.01 per year!
  • Or get 2.5GB of RAM, 70GB of disk, and 4TB of bandwidth for only $37.56 per year!

These systems are in either New Jersey or Los Angeles and include ipv4.

PakCloudHost has service in the US, Australia, Finland, the UK, and Eastern Europe (Bulgaria).  They’re based out of Pakistan, where they’re a registered company (registration number 0157617).  You can find their TOS on their website and you can pay with PayPal.

Here’s what they had to say:

PakCloudHost based in Pakistan. It is established with an aim to provide quality web hosting services. We are offering Dedicated Servers Hosting, VPS Hosting, Shared Hosting, Domains registrations, and SSL Certificates with 24/7 support and also offers some of the most competitive pricing, without sacrificing on the quality of the products and services.”

$30 (excuse me, $30.01) is a great price for a big VM.  If you decide to give PakCloudHost a try, be sure to leave a comment below to let us all know how it goes.

Now read more to see the offers!

OpenVZ 2GB RAM

• 2GB RAM

• 256MB VSwap

• 1x vCPU

• 60GB SSD space

• 3000GB transfer

• 1Gbps uplink

• 1x IPv4

• 10 IPv6

• OpenVZ/SolusVM

• Coupon: BFRIDAY2020

• $30.01/year
  • [ORDER]

OpenVZ 2.5GB RAM

• 2.5GB RAM

• 256MB VSwap

• 1x vCPU

• 70GB SSD space

• 4000GB transfer

• 1Gbps uplink

• 1x IPv4

• 10 IPv6

• OpenVZ/SolusVM

• Coupon: BFRIDAY2020

• $37.56/year
  • [ORDER]

NETWORK INFO
Datacenter Name – New Jersey and Los Angles, USA
Test IPv4: New Jersey Test IP: 64.94.179.60, Los Angles Test IP: 66.151.55.110

Please let us know if you have any questions/comments and enjoy!

The post PakCloudHost Kicks off CyberMonday with Some Big VPSes in LA/NJ! (2GB for $30/year!) appeared first on Low End Box.

返回列表