返回列表 發帖

HostWebis Debuts with Dedicated Servers in France or Missouri! (Opterons from 44.10€/month!)

Welcome, HostWebis!  They’re debuting on LEB with some dedicated server offers in either France or the USA.  Been a while since I’ve seen a host in St. Louis, Missouri so it’s neat to see a new geography.

They’re bringing us a a couple dedi offers based on either AMD Opteron (OctaCore) or Intel Core i5 (QuadCore) platforms, with generous disk (2TB and 3TB respectively).

Note that this is a limited time offer – the coupon is good December 13 to December 23 only.

BTW, nice to see a host that has a full-fledged knowledgebase.  There’s 350+ articles ehre!

And since it’s the holiday season, I’ll just go ahead and share their Christmas greeting:

They’re a Portugese company who’s been around under various names since 1998.  Here’s some more about them in their own words:

“We are a Hosting Provider present in the market with different brands since 1998, always engaged in the provision of Web Hosting services with different brands depending on the target market. We went directly to the international market, with a specific own brand to the UK. In 2003, we launched the Web Hosting services to the market of Portugal and Portuguese speaking countries through another own brand merged with WebIS. In 2006, we expanded our international presence by buying a Web Hosting website aimed at the Indian market. In 2007, we set up another own-brand addressed to the global international market, through which we have customers in about 20 countries as diverse as Angola, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Denmark, Spain, United States, France, Ireland, Israel, Mozambique, United Kingdom, Romania, Ukraine, among others.”

Their WHOIS is public.  Be sure to check out their TOS before signing up, and if all looks good, you can pay with Paypal, Credit Cards, and Wire Transfer.

As always, the LEB community wants to hear about your experience with hosts, so if you give HostWebis a try, be sure to comment below!

Now read more to see the offers!

Dedicated Server
Basic

• 16GB RAM

• AMD Opteron
    OctaCore 8×2.4Ghz Turbo
  • 2 TB SATA II

• 100 Mbps uplink

• 4 IPs

• Strasbourg France or
    St. Louis, MO (USA)
  • Coupon: hw10bf
  • 44.10€/month
  • [ORDER]

Dedicated Server
Advanced

• 32GB RAM

• Intel Core i5-4590
    QuadCore 4×3.7Ghz Turbo
  • 3 TB SATA II

• 100 Mbps uplink

• 4 IPs

• Strasbourg France or
    St. Louis, MO (USA)
  • Coupon: hw10bf
  • 62.10€/month
  • [ORDER]

Please let us know if you have any questions/comments and enjoy!

The post HostWebis Debuts with Dedicated Servers in France or Missouri! (Opterons from 44.10€/month!) appeared first on Low End Box.

返回列表