返回列表 發帖

[Shared] Aspiration Hosting: Professional-Grade Shared Hosting in Illinois/London/Sydney/Singapore/Mumbai!

Aspiration Hosting is here and…well, what can I say except “wow!”

First, long-time readers know how much I love a good logo and brand.  Aspiration-invoking mountains…subtle, balanced colors…full marks on the logo!

And then when I read that they are running on hyperconverged architecture with failover…that’s impressive in this market segment.

Aspiration Hosting has been in the business since 2008 and previously focused on high-end needs such as big Magento sites and other applications where customers start immediately losing money if their site goes down.  Now they’re broadening their marketing to reach the average user, who will still benefit from their private cloud.

This offer includes 40% off, recurring!  Read more after the jump for all the details.

And their offerings come packed with extras:

• You’re riding on highly-available hyperconverged architecture.  I’ve never seen that before in the LowEnd space – awesome!
  • LiteSpeed and Percona MySQL are standard
  • So is cPanel
  • Softaculous/Installatron
  • Node.js support
  • 24/7 technical support
  • Free daily backups
  • Choose from Sydney (AU), London (UK), Singapore, and Mumbai (IN).  The first free are their private hyperconverged cloud and Mumbai is AWS-based.

Their Terms of Service is available on their web site. They accept Credit Cards, and PayPal.

Here’s a little about Aspiration Hosting in their own words:

Aspiration Hosting has been in business since 2008. We specialize in high performance private cloud hosting for high resource applications such as Magento. We are offering our new basic shared hosting plans at lower costs to spread the word that we are not just focusing on higher performance infrastructure anymore.

Have you been an Aspiration Hosting customer? Please share your experience in the comments below.

Now read more to see the offers!

cPanel Shared Hosting
  • cPanel Hosting
  • LiteSpeed Web Server + LiteSpeed Cache
  • 50GB SSD Disk Space
  • 1 Domains
  • 1 Subdomains
  • 5 Email Accounts
  • 5 MySQL Databases
  • 10 FTP Accounts
  • Unmetered bandwdith
  • Coupon: LEB2021
  • $2.49/month
  • [ORDER]

NETWORK INFO:

HOST NODE INFO:

• Scale Hyperconverged (Various failover hardware)
  • Per Node:
  • Minimum 48 CPU cores
  • 128GB RAM
  • Storage capacity is all SSD based, and separate from the compute nodes.
  • Hardware RAID10
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 100mbit emergency failover uplink
Please let us know if you have any questions/comments and enjoy!

The post Aspiration Hosting: Professional-Grade Shared Hosting in Illinois/London/Sydney/Singapore/Mumbai! appeared first on Low End Box.

返回列表